Thursday, September 8, 2011

Constitution Square Weekend!

It's that time of year again: the Constitution Square Arts Festival is here once more. This is a pretty big deal in Danville! I mean, you go down, walk around, buy some artsy things that you like but really don't need, eat a funnel cake, and maybe even get a henna tattoo of a butterfly on your stomach - which turns out to be a mistake.
I'd know from experience.
Anyway, the Arts Fest is quaint and fun and has lots of Danville spirit to it. "Spirit" in more than one way, as this year they'll be serving BEER! Granted, they could serve beer last year, too, but this year they're going to have the whole process down pat. Danville is movin' on up for sure ;)
Here is what I can see of the Arts Fest from my apartment:

Right now you're thinking, "Wow, that's considered a big deal? Where is Danville, anyway???" BUT the festival doesn't start until tomorrow, and it will be much bigger by then. Don't worry, since I know you're sitting on the edge of your seat, I'll post pictures of the vendors on Saturday while it's rockin' and rollin'. I'm pretty pumped because this year I'll be able to walk right over to the Festival! All kidding aside, that is one of the reasons I LOVE living on Main Street so much :) There are so many fun things within walking distance!

Hope you have a great Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment