Monday, September 26, 2011

Fall is here!

Fall is here! That means I've been stalking Pinterest and looking at cute fall decorating ideas. I'm totally NOT crafty at all, but I am trying to be better. I have to say, Pinterest is totally helping! I've decided to take one cabinet and deck it out with holiday fun, so here is Halloween/fall, round 1!

Here's the close up. I found the FALL banner examples on Pinterest and thought surely I could make something like them! I think mine is OK for a first try :)


Dug this cute spider web and Halloween tree out of my parent's attic! Mom isn't putting out any decorations this year because she is afraid the bulldog will chew them up :) I'm taking up the slack!


Here's the whole picture, far away shot.



Two picture frames, each with a Halloween themed fun saying. 


Finally, here are the pumpkins! Found out how to make the polka dotted one on Pinterest and added my own cute bow :) The mum isn't dead, it just hasn't bloomed yet.



Even someone lacking creativity like me can do this stuff. I plan on making a Halloween wreath next, so stay tuned for pics of that and a few recipes coming soon. Hope you had a good weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment