Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Viva Diva

Welcome to The Downtown Danville Diva, a blog about my life as a single lady living in fabulous downtown Danville! I plan on chatting with you about cooking, being Ms. Fix-It (HA!), and other random events of my life. I've only recently been introduced to the blogging scene, and I'm figuring it out as I go...please hang with me!
I've recently moved into an apartment on Danville's Main Street. It is perfect for me for several reasons. Reason 1: It has no yard, and I kill EVERYTHING that grows from the ground somehow. I literally don't know how I do it. Reason 2: It has just enough space for me and my toy poodle, Gus-Gus. Reason 3: When I looked at it for the first time, it was painted yellow, green, orange, and sky blue. This probably scares you, but I like bright colors. Reason 4: It is close to all the Danville "hot spots", such as 303 W, Bluegrass Pub and Pizza, The Hub, The Beer Engine, and Mermaids (just to name a few). Reason 5: It is a great place to start over, and that's just what I needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment