Sunday, October 9, 2011

Start Spreadin' the News...

It's fall break!!! I had great intentions for today (like cleaning, packing, bathing my dog) but ended up spending over half of the day watching The Outhouse Blowout down in Forkland ;) Then I needed a nap because, well, that wore me out. After that I headed on over to the Village Inn Restaurant in little ole Burgin (an even tinier town adjacent to mine) for a fried dinner that was DEE-licious! Oh, and listen to this: I got a salad, chicken fingers, fries, mac-n-cheese, and Texas toast all for.....$4.95!!!
Anyway, I'm leaving today for a mini-vaca in North Carolina! I am so ready for a change of scenery. I'll take pictures and let you know how our trip goes, but it should definitely be fun. I'll post a new entry when I get back, but in the meantime please gaze upon the face of my family's hilarious bulldog puppy, Woodrow.


Picture courtesy of Robin Moler

Woodrow is at doggie boot camp this week while we go on vacation. He'll be "reminded" of what the command "COME!" means as he seems to have forgotten ;) Anytime you are having a bad day this week, just gaze on this face and be thankful you don't have his jaw. Hope you have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment